Thursday, September 17, 2009

new wallpaper revealed

 
Dont know what to do exactly. quite boring this day.... alone... in a room.. and no one disturb me.unless i let it be. so what i did is just playing around with photoshop to develop my skills. this wallpaper is produced within 30 mins and not full of concentration. theme inspired by gothic or maybe simply said my favourite colours. font 4 kaprileader was 'gismonda' where u can download it from top100fonts.com. the circles, dragon wings and a waves was produced by spray paint. u need 2 download also to obtain this kind of styles. and finally the largest circles in black colour is my trademark logo where i created 3 months ago. absolutely this is not a tutorial, but i wanna show u this is the wallpaper that i made it by myself. ahaks! da~~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails